Just a quick post (which I appear to have not done since July... ugh!) to show off some "in progress" shots of my command squad and shadow captain. They're just basecoated awaiting a wash of purple and I've completed the veteran's helmets and the standard bearer's banner (plus they're temporarily pinned). In all honesty, Ron at From the Warp inspired me to do some free had on the banner and I'm quite happy with how it turned out. Now to just settle into a name for my captain and to get it on the banner... Oh, and the bases are from Secret Weapon Miniatures "Alien Invasion" line. They're awesome!
Zero thinning, zero clogs? Green Stuff World airbrush paints tested
-
I've tested the brand-new airbrush paint range from Green Stuff World. The
promise? It really doesn't get much easier than this – just pour the paint
str...
18 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment